An eco-friendly bamboo toothbrush delivered to you, every 1, 2 or 3 months for just £3.95
Why choose bamboo?
The super hero of the plant world! Bamboo absorbs more carbon dioxide from the air than trees, & releases more oxygen. It requires very little water & no chemicals to grow & is naturally regenerative.
Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial, ensuring that bacterial growth is extremely limited so you can rest assured that your pearly whites are getting the best clean.
Bamboo toothbrushes are not only better for the planet but they look amazing. Your bathroom insta pics will be on point.
Reduce your plastic waste - our toothbrushes and packaging are all recyclable and compostable
From: £3.95 every 3 months
- Ergonomically designed and eco-friendly bamboo handle
- Colour coded handles and bristles
- Available in five colours – Black, White, Yellow, Pink, Blue
- Available in two sizes, adults and kids
- Adult’s toothbrushes have medium bristles
- Kid’s toothbrushes have soft bristles
- Subscribe to have your toothbrush delivered every 1, 2 or 3 months. Don’t want to subscribe, no problem. Simply choose the ‘one-off purchase’ option.
- 10p from each toothbrush sold goes to Surfers Against Sewage, a grassroots movement tackling plastic pollution and protecting the UK’s coastlines for all to enjoy safely and sustainably.
How it works
1. Choose your Toosh
Decide what size and colour My Toosh bamboo toothbrush you would like. Choose from 2 sizes and 5 colours.
2. Choose your frequency
Choose to receive a new toothbrush every 1, 2 or 3 months. Commitment-free - cancel your subscription any time for free.
3. Check your mail
Look our for the postie - your toothbrush will be delivered by Royal Mail in a recyclable and compostable box, no plastic here people!
Plastic Waste Facts
My Toosh supports Surfers Against Sewage
10p from the sale of every My Toosh Toothbrush goes to Surfers Against Sewage, a grassroots movement tackling plastic pollution and protecting the UK’s coastlines for all to enjoy safely and sustainably.